This program is open to every child of the community; our desire is that our program meets the needs of every child. Enrollment shall be granted without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, national origin, handicapping condition, ancestry or whether the child is being breastfed. *Admittance will be considered to children with special needs on an inpidual basis, in conjunction with a Parish evaluation and in reference to the scope and limits of this program. The decision of the Board of Directors will be final. This program is available to all children between the ages of 2 years through 5 years. Proper placement will be determined by the cut off dates used by the St. Charles Parish School Board and the discretion of the Director.
The registration fee is $125.00 ($75 for additional siblings). The fee is non-refundable.
REGISTRATION IS OFFERED AS FOLLOWS:
- To returning participants from the prior year.
- To siblings
- To church members
- To those on the waiting list
- To the community at large
Returning students will be guaranteed placement. All attempts will be made
to honor class requests. Where this is not possible, placement will be determined in the following manner:
- Returning students will be given first priority to continue with previous schedule.
- A simple lottery will determine remaining class placement, when necessary.
- In special cases, class placements may be set at the discretion of the CDO Director.
*All three year old and four year old children must be completely potty trained before starting school